Similar to other financial products, there are a seemingly endless variety of options when it comes to structuring your equipment lease. KMC has the ability to custom-tailor the type of program that meets the unique needs of your business, including monthly payment amounts, payback terms, upgrades, and buyout options.
Plus, unlike traditional bank loans, we’ve can streamlined the process for qualified small businesses. With our 1-page application and same day approvals, you could get an for up to $100,000. Consider below the types of leases that might be right for your business:
Rental Purchase Option (RPO)
A Rental Purchase Option is a traditional type of Rental agreement. You have three options when the term of your equipment rental ends:
- You can purchase your rental equipment at the then current market value
- You can renew the equipment rental
- You can return the equipment—an excellent option for customers expecting a decrease in the value of their rental equipment.
Dollar Buy-Out Lease
With this equipment lease financing option, at the end of your lease term, you “buy” your equipment for just a $1. This is an attractive option for companies who know their equipment will not lose value and are looking to keep their equipment at the end of the lease.
Purchase Option (FMV)
A Purchase Option lease is a traditional type of lease agreement with lower monthly payments than a dollar buy-out. You have three options when the term of your equipment lease ends:
- You can purchase your leased equipment at the then current market value
- You can renew the equipment lease
- You can return the equipment—an excellent option for customers expecting a decrease in the value of their leased equipment.
High Cost Equipment
KMC offers lease purchases over $100,000. Many banks will include equipment leases on your business’ available credit and reduce your credit line limits accordingly. By doing business with our lease partners, your equipment leases won’t affect your available bank credit.